Nellie's Daycare Home
1444 South Eudora Street, Denver, CO 80222, Denver County
(303) 759-8249 · Download Interview Packet
Want to search other child care providers? Search for another provider.
Provider Information Download Interview Packet
Colorado License ID
- Experienced FCCH
Qualistar Rating™ [?]
1 month to 12 years
- Monday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Full Year , Full & Part Time
- Other Pets
- Physical Delays/Limitations
- Respiratory Illness
- Social Emotional Behaviors
- Medical/Special Procedures
Child Care Provider Interview Packet
The child care system is surprisingly complex, and we are here to help you make sense of it.
More and more, research tells us that young children's healthy development depends on safe and positive experiences during the first five years of life—both at home and in their child care setting. Choosing child care is an important decision that requires balancing your needs as a busy parent and the developmental needs and personality of your child.
Qualistar Colorado and its partners are committed to helping you make an informed child care decision. This provider interview packet is intended to help guide you in the process of finding and choosing quality child care for your son or daughter. We will cover how to do a licensing check, conducting a phone interview, taking a tour and checking references. We also encourage you to explore our website and blog to learn more. Download Interview Packet
Please be sure to confirm the information above when you contact the child care provider. Information in our database is updated regularly through direct contact with child care programs but is always subject to change.
Instructions to look up child care license history:
- Go to Colorado Department of Human Services.
- Follow the steps provided to view the provider's summary report, which describes general facility information and the results of licensing inspections and complaint investigations.
Information You'll Need
- Provider name:
- Provider license number: