Become A Medication Administration Trainer in Colorado
If you are an RN licensed in Colorado and you are interested in participating in the Medication Administration Training Program, please follow the steps below.
Steps to Become a Trainer:
- Fill out and submit the application below
- Qualistar Colorado will verify your license status with the Colorado Board of Nursing.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Qualistar Colorado, containing a confirmation letter with your Trainer ID#, your login information, and instructions on how to download forms.
- As an approved instructor, you are responsible to follow the curriculum. Teaching this curriculum does not constitute delegation, but refers only to training. Please refer to the Colorado Nurse Practice Act proceedings of the Colorado Board of Nursing, March 1999.
- You may choose to enter your course information on the Qualistar Colorado Training and Events Calendar.
Fields in bold are required.