Qualistar offers several on-demand trainings that can be held at a time that works best for your schedule. Our trainings are tailored to adult learning styles with hands-on, engaging activities and content, which participants can implement immediately in their programs. Participants all receive professional development hours, and our trainings are developed to boost Colorado Shines scores.
To schedule one or more trainings, email email@example.com or call (303) 339-6822. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Please contact us and let us know what other topics interest you.
I am Moving, I am Learning
“I am Moving, I am Learning” is a proactive approach to promote physical activity in early care and education settings and to address childhood obesity in Colorado. Participants will:
- Receive a curriculum binder and will understand how to integrate more physical activity into the day
- Cultivate ideas that support the implementation of physical activity and nutrition
- Learn strategies to integrate physical movement into your program’s daily routine
This training will help programs obtain one point in the Child Health Promotion category of Colorado Shines. Earn three professional development hours in Health, Safety and Nutrition, and Teaching Practice. Supported by the Colorado Health Foundation.
Supporting Child Development
This training provides an overview of how children’s brains develop and what factors can influence healthy and age-appropriate development. Programs can host this training for professionals and families. Participants will:
- Explore how early experiences can influence children’s learning, behavior and development
- Learn how you can support healthy development of the young children in your program
This training will help programs obtain two points in the Family Engagement category of Colorado Shines. Earn two professional development hours in Child Growth, Development, and Learning. Supported by the Colorado Health Foundation.
This training is led by a nutritionist and registered dietitian and it focuses on healthy eating habits and practices that support a child’s lifelong health. The training content can be customized if your program is interested in a particular aspect of healthy eating. Programs can host this training for professionals and families. Participants will:
- Discover how proper nutrition can promote a child’s lifelong health
- Know how to reduce the risk of a child or adult developing a chronic disease
- Learn how to introduce new foods and build healthy eating habits
This training will help programs obtain two points in the Child Health Promotion category of Colorado Shines. Earn two professional development hours in Health, Safety, and Nutrition. Supported by the Colorado Health Foundation.